DOCTOR REACTS TO WORLD CUP SOCCER INJURIES | DR CHRIS

Welcome to my channel. I am Dr. Chris Raynor, and today I am REACTING TO WORLD CUP SOCCER INJURIES.

In honor of the the World Cup I thought that I would check out some of the soccer injuries that have occurred and share my orthopedic perspective. I've found some doozies to review so let's see what we can learn about soccer injuries from an orthopedic surgeon.

On this channel, I want to make the world a healthier place. I want you to become active, stay active, and to remain injury-free. I want to teach you how to avoid problems BEFORE they occur. I want to help to teach you about the field of medicine so that you can have the best healthcare experience possible. I want to help you to become the healthiest, most mobile version of yourself possible.

If you have any comments, suggestions, questions you would like answered, or ideas for future videos, let us know in the comments below.

If you enjoyed this video, make sure you HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL, and TURN YOUR NOTIFICATION BELL ON to be updated when we post new content. SHARE THIS VIDEO with someone you know.

SNAG A BROKEN BONEZ TEE and DONATE to the Arthritis Foundation at the same ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

TWITTER:

Dr. Chris -

Dr. Chris - Chris - @stablekneez

world soccer live scores

Comments

Popular Posts