16 yr old girl athlete (SOCCER TRAINING)

Hey what's up? Kyra here. I am a 16 year old girl soccer player that dreams of playing elite level women's soccer soon. This is "16 yr old girl athlete (SOCCER TRAINING) " ~ Kyra

⚽👍 I am currently an UNCOMMITTED player for the Class of 2020. If you are a college coach that is interested please don't hesitate to email me direct at soccer@gokyra.com so we can connect.

Kyra Anzaldo

Class of 2020 | Forward & Midfielder

YouTube: soccer@gokyra.com

👍 Follow Me: What's New in 2019? 💥

I have decided to TRY and upload a New Video Every Monday!! Be sure to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE...

🙂 Let's grow together! Send me email Soccer@GoKyra.com or DM @gokyra

#gokyra #soccergirl #athlete #hardwork #likeagirl #beautyisabeast #motivation #inspire #california #soccer #goal #futbol #uswnt

Intro and Outro

world soccer live scores

Comments

Popular Posts