Roblox Jailbreak Live!🔴|NEW SEASON 2 Level UPDATE!| 💥|Soccer Challenge!⚽️| and More!|come join us!

Subscribe to my 2nd Channel! This is for Other games! To My stream! 😃 *This is a Family Friendly Channel!* I am Adam I'm 21 years old, I play Roblox Mostly on this channel!

Today's New video! 😃🔥 - (QA video - Leave me Questians)

💻 how to join me? 💻

➡ Roblox Username - AdamDAuria - click join on my profile!

➡ if VIP server. Check the group shutout or check the chat or tell me (:

➡Roblox Profile: Roblox Group:

➡My Roblox Merchandise: 📣 All free robux given away in this video as a giveaway was purchased by me and is in no way associated with Roblox or youtube themselves ⚠ -lisobokate

💚Subscribe! 💚 - Make sure you turn on the bell so you will receive notifications! 🔔

🔑Become a Member! Perks!

➡ Friend & Follow on Roblox 😄(Forever!)

➡Member rank on my Discord Server & Other Stuff

➡Chat bag/emotes/Name is Green for the chat, Comments

➡ 2x the coins per min! + More Spins + More Prizes!

➡ Daily Reward! (Robuxs,Free Spin, Coins) (Ask me for them in Stream)

➡Get into our Vip Servers First, Before anyone else! (Join Discord for that)

🔑How to Receive your perks & Rank for being a Member of my discord Merchandise! 👕➡ Sponsor With Wizit Hosting! A Game Servers & Website Hosting! 😊

Use Code Adam To save 10% off your First month Getting a Game (Thumbnail person) Stream Rewards! 💚 (Commands)

➡ !Coins - See how much coins you have!

➡ !CR - Coins Rewards list! (1 coin + 1 min)

➡!Rank - Check your Rank + XP in stream!

➡!RR1 - Check the RANK Rewards! ( for 1 - 7)

➡ !RR2 - Check the Rank Rewards ( for 8-10

➡!GR - Roblox Group Rank Rewards! (Hours) (Request the Rank in my discord server)

➡ !leaderboard - Rank Leaderboard!

🌟HALL OF FAME! 🌟(10k coins, your name will appear here)

🌟 [ICN] FPDreas 🌟 Jonathan Liddell 🌟 Y0_ey _ 🌟SKY 🌟 RelievedSpongy

🌟MinerCoffee97 🌟Mundane 🌟Futurama2018 🌟 LordServer🌟ZivoTBG

🌟Rachael Marie 🌟Nanette Craig 🌟Oscar B 🌟TheDarkKnight 109T 🌟he kids/fakeadamdauria

🌟TheRealBrian12 🌟 Ricfresh Gamer

🌟if you are in Hall of Fame you get a Daily Reward ( Free Spin, Coins)🌟 (Not Robuxs anymore)

⏰ Streaming Schedule ⏰

Sunday-Thursday- Saturday)

No Streams - Fridays

⏰ If I stream at a different Time or do not stream (Check Adam Twitter & Discord server) ⏰

📝Rules: (Do !Rules for a list of Them) 📝

🎵Music! 🎧

🎧 Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound: Music: media❤️

➡Twitter: adamdaurias.webs.com/

➡Discord Username: AdamDAuria #0531

➡Discord Server: Streamer For InceptionEsports 👾

❤️InceptionEsports Twitter: Discord: -(a free way to tip me by playing games and downloading apps")

Gawkbox: Donation link: are no Refunds. all Donations are final!)

💚 Rewards For Donating 💚

(Added to the Donation Wall! + COINS! + Roblox Friend Request! + Discord Rank!)

#Roblox

#jailbreak

#RobloxJailbreak

#Live

world soccer live scores

Comments

Popular Posts