Most Humiliating Skills in Football

Watch some of the most humiliating skill moves in football. Featuring Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar Jr, Kylian Mbappe and many more.

----------------------------------------­--------------------------

♫ Music:

1. ME:

I'm a 19-year-old video editor from Sweden with a huge passion for football. I started this channel back in 2017 and it has grown to become my favorite thing to do. Follow my journey on Instagram: @filiphennig

VIDEO INFO:

Produced by: Filip Hennig

Computer used: Macbook Pro 15' Retina

Software used: Final Cut Pro X

CONTACT:

- Mail: info@score90.org

- Instagram: @filiphennig

----------------------------------------­--------------------------

RYAN ENZED: (Sponsor)

Instagram: SCORE 90:

The main goal with this channel is to express my love for football in a creative and fun way. I dedicate hours upon hours to make every single video feel unique and inspiring. I really hope you will enjoy this channel!

----------------------------------------­--------------------------

© Score 90

world soccer live scores

Comments

Popular Posts