Soccer Mommy - bloodstream

Stream the new single "bloodstream", available now everywhere: album color theory out February 28th: by Bella Clark & Haven Butler

Follow Soccer Mommy:

Website: running through my yard like a wild stream

Just a little kid – blood flowing into my rosy cheeks

Now a river runs red from my knuckles into the sink

And there’s a pale girl staring through the mirror at me

Maybe it’s just a dream

Wish I could go back to sleep

Hydrangeas blooming of the branches of park trees

It’s a half-hearted calm – the way I’ve felt since I was thirteen

‘cause I may not feel it now, covered up the wounds with my long sleeves

but I know it’s waiting there swimming through my bloodstream

and it’s gonna come for me

yeah it’s gonna come for me

what did you have that I didn’t? and why am I so blue?

someone’s talking in my forehead that says I’ll never be like you

happiness is like a firefly on summer evenings

feel it slipping through my fingers but I can’t catch it in my hands

catch it in my

old memories - ribbons running down from my bare knees

I ran too fast, fell down on my face in the concrete

I guess the lesson’s learned, I’ve barely left my room in the past week

And I’ve got my guard up trying all the time to stay clean

But I don’t feel anything

I don’t feel anything

What did you have that I didn’t? and why am I so fucked?

There’s someone talking in my forehead that says I’ll never be enough

and happiness is like a firefly on summer evenings

feel it slipping through my fingers but I can’t catch it in my hands

catch it in my

world soccer live scores

Comments

Popular Posts